Lincoln Lutheran Covid-19 Volleyball Game Day Procedures:
- All attendees are asked to self-screen. Anyone not feeling well, with a fever, headache, dry cough, or difficulty breathing should not attend.
- Face coverings are required of all spectators and workers at all times.
- Attendance is limited to up to 5 family members for each player/coach.
- Parents of cheerleaders will be allowed to attend.
- In addition, up to 40 students from each school will be allowed to attend. (Waverly will send a link to students, first 40 students will be able to attend)
- Social distancing between different family groups is strongly encouraged.
- All kids must stay seated with their parents.
- Concessions will be available. All items will be pre-packaged and handed directly to customers.
- All food must be consumed in the commons while being spaced at the tables.
- Tables will be sanitized several times during the night.
- Drinks may be taken back into the gym.
Post-Game Meals: Post-game meals will not be allowed
The varsity match will be streamed on our Striv channel. https://striv.tv/channel/lincoln-lutheran/
***Failure to comply with these procedures could result in being asked to leave the facility***
***These activity procedures could change at any time with our discretion***