Covid Specific Safety Protocols for visiting Northwest High School
- Masks are not required by NW at indoor events. We would strongly encourage masks in times when social distancing is impossible.
- Locker rooms will be available.
- Meals: we do not have the ability to let teams set up “buffet campouts” like is customary. Please bring pre-packaged food for athletes.
- Please: Self Assess for symptoms, wash hands frequently, social distance when possible.
- Self assess for symptoms prior to attending events at Northwest.
- Social Distance when possible. Families may sit together, please keep 6 feet of distance between groups.
- Masks are strongly encouraged, but not required. (Please wear a mask when social distancing is not possible.
- We will have separate entrances/concessions/restrooms
- Students: if you are not socially distant/sitting with your family, you must wear a mask.
- Elementary students must sit with their families.
- Opponent administration is responsible for visiting crowds.
- We are limited to 886 visitors as we are still allowed 75% capacity.
Entering and Exiting our gym:
- Visiting fans will enter through the East entrance and use the restrooms in the main entrance
- Concessions will be available on the visiting side.
- Visiting section will be directly behind the visitors bench.
- Northwest fans will enter through Door #5 on the Northeast side of the school. Restrooms and concessions will be available on this side.
Programs: Programs will be available via QR codes only. We will not be printing programs.
Streaming: The Varsity games will be available on: Strive. https://striv.tv/channel/ginw/