Basketball contest schedule of events:
Seward vs Waverly at SHS on January 16, 2021.
Varsity boys (Main gym), JV girls (Aux. gym) @ 3:00pm,
Varsity girls, JV boys, approximately 4:30pm.
Admission: We are at 50% capacity (there is not a specific number per participant) for fans and allowing up to 75 students to attend (NO PASS LISTS REQUIRED): $5 Adults, $4 Students (K-12). One entrance will be open for admission, this is the South entrance into the main lobby.
- Limited to family only for both JV games
- Spectators are encouraged to remain only for their son/daughter’s competition
Visiting Fans: Please sit on the South side of the main gym and the North side in the auxiliary gym. No spectators may sit in the first row of the bleachers in the main gym.
Broadcast: The varsity games will be broadcast on Seward’s Striv network: https://striv.tv/channel/seward/
Seward High Winter COVID Protocols, 2020
- Family only for contests in the auxiliary gym. Attendance at varsity events in the main gym all allowed up to 50% capacity.
- Masks are required to be worn over the mouth and nose, family units must sit together, and social distancing between family units is required.
- Visiting fans will sit on same side as the score table in each gymnasium and use the visiting restroom which is located in the middle lobby just outside the auxiliary gym.
- Spectators are encouraged to remain only for their son/daughter’s competition.
- Spectators are asked to stay off the gym floor/mat and leave immediately following the contest (visiting administration is requested to assist).
- No outside food is allowed or team meals without prior approval.
- No pep band at this time.