2021 B-5 Boys Soccer Subdistrict Tournament Information
Schedule: Game 1 Saturday, May 1, 10:00am – #4 Crete vs #5 Lincoln Lutheran/Raymond Central
Game 2 Monday, May 3, 5:00pm – #1 Beatrice vs Game 1 winner
Game 3 Monday, May 3, 7:00pm – #3 Norris vs #2 Waverly
Game 4 Tuesday, May 4, 5:00pm – Game 2 winner vs Game 3 winner
Site: ‘House of Orange’ outdoor complex on the campus of Beatrice High School
600 Orange Boulevard, Beatrice, NE 68310
Home team: Higher seeded team will be the HOME team and wear DARK jerseys and socks. VISITORS will wear WHITE jerseys and socks. House of Orange has an artificial turf field, and normal cleats work well. Dressing rooms are not provided. Restrooms are available at the House of Orange.
Bench supplies: Teams should provide their own balls for warm-up. Teams should provide their own water.
Admission: Adults – $5 Students – $4 (per session) No passes accepted.
- Visiting fans shall be seated on the east side; Home fans shall be seated on the west.
- Only team personnel allowed on the field. All others stay outside 4-foot chain link fence.
- Concessions and restrooms are available on west (home) side.
- Prohibited items: alcohol, tobacco, pets, bicycles, sunflower seeds, gum, food on the field
- Please use gates; do NOT climb over fences.
- Please clean your team bench after the game; Trash cans are provided near bench area.
NSAA COVID guidelines:
- Active participants are permitted, but not required, to wear face coverings during competition/performance.
- Spectators are required to wear face coverings for entrance to all activities. Face coverings may be removed if outside and 6 feet of physical distance can be maintained.
- Coaches and non-active participants are encouraged to wear face coverings at all times.
- Eliminate shaking hands with officials, coaches, or opponents.
- No restrictions on attendance.
Awards: No awards will be presented at the subdistrict tournament.
Concessions: Will be available on the west side, lower level of press box.
Live broadcasts: Beatrice HS will not provide live broadcasts of tournament games.